Friday, May 18, 2012

Houston is 4!

I can hardly believe this guy turned 4 yesterday.


He’s my sweet boy, he doesn’t mind giving mommy hugs and kisses, he still loves to snuggle and he’s full of deep thoughts and questions. I say it all the time, he's got a mature soul, I can’t describe it. We keep warning Colby, he’s going to catch up with him before long, he’s solid.



He loves his brother, sure they fuss and fight but deep down they are best buds.
  Opposites in every way, and we love it!

I wish I could say I planned a magical birthday party but I didn't, no party.   And you know what, it’s okay, he had bat man cupcakes with his buddies at school and doughnut birthday breakfast and then we lugged him to our home away from home aka the ballpark to watch big brother.  His wish was to go to the lake and the beach and before you know it we'll make that wish come true.  Until then, we’re going to spoil him rotten all weekend long, this weekend is all about him (aside from Colby’s 9 a.m. championship game tomorrow, fingers crossed they bring home the victory).  He goes with the flow and I love that about him. 

Here's to you birthday boy, your our little ray of sunshine and we are so blessed to have you!



No comments: