Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Summer Part 2

I promised a part 2 of our Summer so here it goes and I suppose I'll backdate this post and pretend like I documented this in a timely manner. We finished the summer with a bang, just a few days before school started we loaded up and went to one of our most favorite place to go – the beach! Yay! We were long overdue and so glad to get our feet in the sand. What a lucky duck my eldest son was to have his best buddy G at the condo beside us (and yes we strategically planned this). The Kahns are fun to hang out with, never a dull moment. The plan worked out very well keeping the boys occupied while the parents tried to take in some rays. We played put-put twice and it was hotter than blue blazes,we were dripping in sweat, all in the name of making memories, I suppose. Daddy boy and H rode the go carts and a few of the kiddie rides. Of course each night we had to have our seafood fix and yummy it was... At the end of each day Houston was tuckered out, no nap, and hanging with the big boys, just wore this boy out! Oh and did I mention C and I spent half of one day at the emergency clinic—he had some weird rash pop up. While we were there, Danny the HD did a lot of this...he can't help it, it's in his blood. And there were many attempts of getting a decent family picture, it's always my goal to get at least one shot to last me until the next year. Someone should put a warning on boys - they do not like their picture taken, bribery is the only way to get them to stand still and smile.Our last night we made a last minute decision to try out the Sunset Dolphin Cruise and y'all it was great, why haven't we done this before? I highly recommend it, put it on your to do list next summer. Who wouldn't the boat ride with a sunset like this and with gorgeous dolphins jumping the wake - wow! That's all for now folks, until next time...bye

No comments: